which are a large group of sand dunes that have piled up against the mountains. It’s fun to climb to the top and run down. Next you will go to Khazali Canyon, where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Then we’ll take you to the camp, where you can put your things in your tent, take a shower and sip Bedouin tea before viewing the gorgeous setting sun. After sunset you will enjoy a delicious Bedouin dinner as well as Bedouin songs and music.
The next day after breakfast, we’ll drive you back to Rum Village, or you can ride a camel back to town. (25 JD per camel).
- 1 Person 40 JD
- 2-4 Persons 30 JD per adult
- 5-8 Persons 25 JD per adult
- More than 9 adults 20JD per adult
- Children under 14 years 20%
- Children under 4 years free
The price includes:
- 2 hour jeep tour with a driver who speaks English
- Overnight stay in the Camp with Bedouin dinner, breakfast, Bedouin tea and water
- Drive back from the camp to Wadi Rum village
If you arrive in Wadi Rum late in the afternoon, you can alternatively take your tour the next morning after breakfast.
Note: Extra one more night = JD 8.00 per person.