It’s a lot of fun to climb to the top, snap some pictures, and then race down. The next thing you’ll go to see is the Ancient Inscriptions. After viewing the inscriptions left by ancient trade caravans, you will go to Lawrence House. Following this, we’ll take you to the Small Arch where you can climb for a little while before heading to Khazali Canyon. Here you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Then you’ll go to the camp, where you can put your things in your tent, take a shower, and sip Bedouin tea before viewing the gorgeous setting sun from an ideal viewing spot near camp. After sunset you can enjoy a delicious Bedouin dinner plus Bedouin songs and music before retiring to your tent.
If you arrive in Wadi Rum late in the afternoon, you can alternatively take your tour the next morning after breakfast.
- 2 Person 80 JD
- 3 Persons 35 JD per adult
- 4 Persons 25 JD per adult
- 5 Persons 20 JD per adult
- Children under 14 years 20%
- Children under 4 years free
The price includes:
- 4 hour jeep tour with a driver who speaks English
- Overnight stay in the Camp with Bedouin dinner, breakfast, Bedouin tea and water
- Drive back from the camp to Wadi Rum village.